The Great Aussie Family Grocery List
Being organised and having your kitchen stocked with what your family will need for the week ahead really is key to making healthy eating easier, minimising food waste and sticking to a budget. There are some staple items you will use every week, some you will only need to top up every now and again and then the items that are specific to your planned meals that week.
Here are five of my favourite family recipes, along with a shopping list to ensure you have all the ingredients at hand. Plus, my suggestions for extra ingredients to get you through breakfasts, lunches and snacks.
- Meatloaf with Crunchy Potatoes and Salad
- Nutty Chicken Schnitzel with White Veggie Mash
- Salmon Spinach Filo Parcels with Broccoli Salad and Garlic Yoghurt Dressing
- Sicilian Chilli Tuna Pasta
- Miso Pork with Black Rice and Stir-Fried Greens