- prep15 mins
- cook210 mins
Twice cooked pork
- 5kg pork belly
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup rice
- 3 cup chicken stock
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 2 tbs fried shallots
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1inch ginger, grated
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken
- 4 tbs shoaxing wine
- 1 tbs light soy
- 2 tbs recap manis
- ⅕ cup chicken stock (should be in ml)
- 2 bunch Asian greens
1. Set oven to 150°C steam bake.
2. Place pork belly skin side up with water into an oven proof dish and bake for 1.5 hrs, refilling liquid in the dish if needed.
3. Allow to cool, remove skin, then cut into 2 cm pieces.
4. Preheat AirFry to 250°C with the AirFry tray on the 3rd oven rack and the foil lined drip tray on the bottom level.
5. Toss in salt pepper garlic seasoning.
6. Please evenly on tray and airfry for 15 mins till crispy and golden. Toss in sticky sauce.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan assist.
2. In an oven proof pan, sauté the rice in oil till glistening.
3. Add the ginger and fried shallots and fry until fragrant, then add stock.
4. Bake for 20-30 mins. Keep warm while cooking pork.
5. Top with green onions.
1. Trim greens as you wish to serve them.
2. Place in a large bowl and cover with boiling water until tender, strain and serve with the rice, pork and sticky sauce.
- Simmer till reduced and sticky.