- prep15 mins
- cook30 mins
- 4 x 200g eye fillet
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into chips, sprayed with rice bran oil and season
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 200ml thickened cream
- Rice Bran Oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 230°C on AirFry.
2. Arrange the sweet potato chips evenly and set a timer for 15 mins.
3. In the meantime, oil and season the steaks and sear in a heavy pan on the stovetop. Put aside.
4. After 15 mins, reduce oven to 220°C and arrange the sweet potato so that there is room for the steaks.
5. Place the steaks on and set the time for 8 mins.
6. Meanwhile, in the steak frying pan, sauté the garlic in oil for 1 min. Add the Worcestershire sauce and simmer for 3 mins before adding the cream. Simmer till combined and keep warm.
7. Remove the Steaks after four mins and allow them to rest for 4 mins.
8. While the steaks are resting, boil the kettle and blanch the broccoli florets for 2 mins, drain, oil and season.